Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Feminine Gender

A very, very special day for us, today. Happy anniversary - we celebrate women, mothers... the feminine gender as someone with a little girl and a lady dog said.

Here are a few snowdrops I`ve made, love them all, simply love them, just love them - this is all I can say. No. There is more - I adore them.


Maybe already you know this type - I saw them everywhere around. I decided to use some lace - since I love it so much and some stamps as background. Simply yet so beautiful.



I`ve tried more colors. Such a simple recipe for these cards isn`t it?





Wishing you a lot of happiness and smiles and laughs,
Anca

11 comments:

  1. So very delicate and beautiful! Thanks for sharing. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Multumim frumos pentru urari si minunatii ghiocei! Felicitari simple, elegante si pline de suflet, ca intotdeauna!
    O primavara minunata iti doresc!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Atat de simpli si de eleganti ghioceii! superb! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. La multi ani si fie care primavara sa va aduca caldura in suflet.
    Iar felicitarile sunt superbe. Foarte delicate. Le ador.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is breathtaking, Anca. Your beautiful flowers are so inspiring! I've been wanting to get some quilling tools & try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful!! They are so delicate. love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superbe! Si o idee excelenta pentru a folosi bucati mici de dantela.

    ReplyDelete