Friday, July 29, 2011

Weddings time - wheat theme

Well, it`s summer and people get married all around. Lately you may have read more often the word "wedding" in my posts. Here are some variations for a fresh green and wheat wedding theme.
For the first one I used: chalk paper, my stamps, some butterflies made with the puncher and a satin ribbon that doesn`t look so good.


Here I replaced the satin ribbon with raffia and looks much better (even if the photo is not so good). This was the bride`s choice.


And now a more complicated creation, it doesn`t look bad, I believe it has a serious look.


And my favourite one, is wheat and lace. It just makes me dream...


I`m curious which one is your favourite!
I am here, always happy to read your comments,
Anca

3 comments:

  1. Mie imi plac toate! E foarte greu sa ma hotarasc pentru ca sunt foarte reusite!:) Iar ideea cu graul... nemaipomenita!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. there all very nice, but I pick the second one!!!

    ReplyDelete