Thursday, June 30, 2011

Venice and Life

I`m home again... Venice is old and fragile, but in love with life. Many people, sometimes too many, hunting for that special something that makes Venice special.


I believe Venice is like life, you want to see and live everything in a single moment. But... from many things that both (life and Venice) have to give, you have to choose the ones that were designed specially for your soul.


I also have something new I`ve worked, but now it`s late and the light it`s not my favourite, tomorrow I go to country to my parents (no internet there)so my new work will become famous Monday.

Thank you for your visit and time,
Anca

2 comments:

  1. So happy to see that you had such a beautiful trip! Venice is beautiful through your pictures :-) Hugs, antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imi place descriera ta! "old and fragile". Nu m-as fi gandit la sta.

    ReplyDelete