Sunday, March 13, 2011

Number 5

Here is the card number five, the last one from those I`ve made using my beloved red and white ribbons.


I adore quilling 'cause it allows me to create all types of flowers, flowers that exist (like these ones) in the beautiful world of fantasy.


This is my favourite card. I like the colors, the beads and the buttons.


I bought these beads from Hungary some weeks ago and are precious to me because they remind the 3 relaxing days we had there. So I enter this card to Stampin Sister in Christ where the challenge is: use something you treasure. I also treasure this red and white ribbon.



Thank you for passing by,
Anca

5 comments:

  1. Интересная открытка получилась!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Adore these flowers and beads. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's very nice. i like the simplicity of that

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful things you do! I have seen what the other sisters have posted for this challenge, I don't know who won (btw, who did?), and I most certainly like your card best. It's by far the most elegant, and certainly not quite so cramped with lots and lots of stuff. Beautiful! Thank you, you have really brightened my day!

    ReplyDelete